Our Digital Factory Business Unit continues to grow and is looking for a confirmed UX / UI Designer.
- Animate workshops of co-creation with the client teams side. You are creative and know how to take clients constraints into account.
- Take part in the functional specification stage, mock-up future web and mobile interfaces to be developed and find elegant solutions for our customers by drawing on your extensive knowledge and experience.
- Take part in presales activities through offerings to present multiple design options design, teach, and provide delivery oversight for all clients.
- Manage small projects and ensure impeccable customer relationship
- Ability to work around tight deadlines
- Prove at least 3 years of relevant experience as designing software experiences for mobile, tablet, and web applications.
- High attention to detail and able to solve visual design challenges.
- Experience in applying interaction design principles including accessibility and internationalization
- Experience with various mobile devices and OS.
- Strong mentorship and presentation skills, strong client satisfaction focus.
- Demonstrated ability to create beautiful designs and user-friendly interfaces that surprise and delight.
- Solid knowledge in information architecture, user testing, and creating detailed design specifications
- Extensive experience in creating flow charts, wireframes, mockups, and interactive prototypes
- Must be able to present multiple design options, collect feedback from stakeholders, and quickly turn around new designs
- Expert at Adobe Illustrator and/or Photoshop, and/or other design applications
- Working knowledge of UI design + technologies such as HTML and CSS
- Experience working directly with web developers to ensure the successful implementation
- Highly developed skills in communication, presentation, delivery and facilitation