What is Wingly?
Wingly (wingly.io) is Europe’s leading flight sharing platform. We connect private pilots with
passengers so they can share the cost and the passion of the flight. Founded in July 2015,
we already have 20,000 registered users, 70,000 unique visitors per month; nearly 60,000
Facebook-fans, and successfully closed our first financing round.
Who are we looking for?
• You are in a UX/Web-design school and want to join a start-up
• You perfectly know the Adobe Creative Suite
• You are creative and rock in web design, responsive websites, app design and UX
• You rock in communication design and want to create a corporate identity
• You know and like to work in a team and you are proactive and full of ideas
• You are fluent in English (German and French are a plus)
• You will work directly with the CTO
• You will work on the redesign of the website, the mobile apps and the new features
• You will lead brainstorm sessions with the team
• You will create a visual identity for the start-up and integrate it for the communication
support as well as in the website and the apps.
• You will be in charge of the creation of communication supports (flyers, etc…)
Find the full offer on this link: http://docs.wingly.io/hr/Wingly-UX_DESIGN_InternshipOffer.pdf