Do you have significant experience (minimum 5 years) as a UX/UI Designer in an agency or freelance position? Do you have strong references in e-commerce interface design and/or web applications? Are you as comfortable in UX design as in interface design? Are you curious, open minded, agile and looking for challenges? Join our team!
The role you'll play:
* Establish correct UX methodology according to each project and its constraints (deadlines, budget, quality ...)
* Animate design workshops and synthesize information (Personas, UX Map, Customer Journey ...)
* Design precise, clear, elegant and functional mock-ups
* Design interfaces that respect the client's brand values and target audience
* Implement a UI / UX toolkit to industrialize creative processes
* Actively participate in pitches
Are you bold enough?
You must :
* Master tools such as: Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Invision, Marvel app…
* Stay up to date with new web tech and graphic design trends as well as best practices in user experience (UX)
* Know how to convince and justify your choices in front of decision-makers
* Know how to communicate easily in both French and English
Knowledge of front-end development is an asset but first and foremost, we are looking for an exceptional designer who understands modern technologies.
What's in it for you?
* Exciting projects with renowned clients
* Great offices & atmosphere
* Strong design process
* Lunch & Learn
* Attend events such as OFF festival, 99U, UX-LX…
* 3 weeks of holiday
Pioneering the field of e-commerce since 1997, we create strategic digital plans adapted to our clients' needs.
Our mission? To offer innovative, bespoke solutions and assist clients with their national or international development. Our 300 dedicated team members are located in 6 different offices, assisting clients with every step of their digital commerce project, from the strategy to the technical implementation and maintenance.
Beyond just providing quality services for quality people, we cultivate simplicity and efficiency: serving our clients is our reason for being as we create experience(s) in digital commerce.
We're looking for a UI/UX Designer for our agency in Montreal.