With over 40,000 customers worldwide, Iconosquare is the world leading analytics and marketing suite for Instagram and a partner of the world's most-loved brands such as National Geographic, Gucci, Marc Jacobs, Samsung, Emirates and more.
As a human-sized startup, Iconosquare encourages cultural diversity, personal development and places people at its core.
As part of our growth we are looking for a talented UI/UX Designer to create amazing user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI/UX skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
- Collaborate with another designer, product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Proven UX/UI experience (experience with analytics highly appreciated)
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, OmniGraffle, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- BS/MS in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, or related
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process