Are you ready to define the user experience of the top European healthcare product used and loved by millions of patients and doctors ?
We are looking for a Head of Product Design who will create a product that puts patients first and helps doctors to focus on their practice.
You will build a strong Design and Product strategy with the top management and you’ll make the best UI/UX choices in order to offer the most amazing healthcare experience to all ! You will serve as the creative director and “soul of the brand” across the company.
Directly reporting to the Head of Product, the role combines growing and managing a team of designers. You must have strong mentoring and communication skills.
If you are ready to change the healthcare industry with us, we want to hear from you !
Who we are?
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the #1 online and mobile booking platform and management software provider for doctors in Europe. We help patients book doctor or dentist appointments 24/24 and 7/7 within a few clicks and we offer doctors a full-range service to improve booking management, reduce no show and bring new patients to their office.
In 3 years, Doctolib is the #1 and fastest growing e-health player in Europe and has grown up to 350 people and 8.5 million patients a month. We have raised €50m from top investors such as Accel Partners and BPI France.
The 5 Core Values of Doctolib: The « SPAAH »
- Service: Delivering an outstanding service.
- Passion: Being passionate and creating fun.
- Ambition: Being ambitious, with no limits.
- Attack: Being determined.
- Humility: Being humble and sensitive to others
- Be responsible for the user experience of 100% of Doctolib’s interfaces: for our doctor Saas calendar, for the patient booking portal, for internal tools
- Hire, mentor and manage the daily work of the product design team composed of 2 designers today
- Produce designs yourself at all levels including whiteboard sketches, wireframes, visual designs and transition animations
- Develop clear, measurable goals for the design organization and align those with executive stakeholders
- Manage the Design Roadmap, optimize briefs and priorities to ensure that the large volume of deliverables requested of the design team on a daily basis are completed on time
- Manage & constantly improve our UI style guide
- Partner with all department heads to deliver a consistent image across all company touch points for all stake holders (clients, prospects, partners, candidates, press, employees etc.)
- Lead an ambitious user research plan to constantly improve the quality and connection to business goals of our interfaces
Your profile :
- Minimum 5+ years designing interactive experiences with consistent growth in scale and project complexity. You’ve ideally worked in the software industry
- Minimum 3+ years of managing a team of designers / engineers. You’ve demonstrated experience leading and growing high performing design teams
- You have a significant experience designing in agile environments
- You have a portfolio that illustrated complex solving ability, your UX and creative skills. You are a Sketch & InVision Ninja and you master Adobe (Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator)
- You wish to be involved in a truly inspiring and growing adventure and to participate in building a great product to change the health sector !
- You have strong leadership skills and the ability to deliver simple and elegant user flows