Altran ID is the Altran expert team in Innovation & Design.
Altran ID helps clients to anticipate market trends, new opportunities and user needs; to co-create meaningful products, services, and digital experiences; to redesign complex systems; to launch business-ready innovations and industrial products; and to transform how organizations think and work together.
We now live in a VUCA environment – Volatile Uncertain Complex and Ambiguous – now more than ever, the capability to innovate is a key competitive advantage to adapt to the market evolutions or revolutions.
To think differently you have to be different from the rest of the heard. Across Europe, Altran ID has built a team of more than 110 experts with very diverse backgrounds and skills to deliver tailor-made innovation and design consulting projects.What you will do
Imagination and creativity will be your day to day tools to invent tomorrow’s products, interfaces or business models. Together with our clients, we work at finding the best and most attractive solutions to their constraints and needs, through a unique problem solving co-creation approach.
Our team praises hard work, solidarity and having fun together. You will join a team with other junior and senior designers, to imagine tomorrow’s interfaces in multiple areas of the industry such as energy, aerospace, banking and insurance, consumer goods, healthcare, telcos etc...
We are looking for new colleagues with curious minds, able to work in a multidisciplinary team and to manage multitasking.
Within the team, you will have the opportunity to practice or to sharpen your knowledge in design thinking, cognitive ergonomics, creative problem solving in a dynamic and enthusiastic work environment.
• User interface and user experience design: working visual layouts for apps and sensitivity to how the digital medium works
• Motion graphics: experience in motion graphics would be a fantastic addition to our team
• Proficient in a variety of methods to convey ideas and concepts (e.g. storyboards, wireframes, prototypes, etc.)
• Strong knowledge of design process
• Ability to cope with stress
• Strong influencing, negotiation and communication skills (written, verbal, presentation)
• Must be organized, analytical, and dynamic
• A passion for design and people
• Willingness to travel
• Seek out opportunities for self-development
• Engage with and work within changing multi-disciplinary teams
• Develop and maintain open honest and trusting relationships
• Continually strive to exceed client expectations
• Communicate in a clear, consistent and transparent manner
Please submit your application through Welcome to the Jungle.