Join a dynamic and passionate team and play a central role in Web Design at Europcar. Your main missions will be:
- Create and maintain UI for responsive websites and iOS/Android mobiles applications
- Provide users with easy to use and efficient mobile first design experience
- Structuring and organizing features interfaces for the different screen sizes (desktop, tablet, mobile ...)
YOUR MISSIONS :
The Designer UI / UX will be in charge of :
- Design ergonomic user experience, which are compelling and easy to use for the customer, in order to increase conversion rates.
- Email templates, Apps, customer accounts, booking path, promotions, chat display . . .
- Strong teamwork with the Digital user Experience team to take briefs, optimise them and find the best UX and UI approach
- Create the mockups and visual layouts.
- Provide designs specifications to developers.
- Occasional banner or social media design, working with marketing teams
Previous experience and competencies necessary for success:
- Ideally you are graduated from a business school specialized in visual communication or graphic design and have at least one significant experience in web design, ideally in the eCommerce field, where design is essential to the conversion to purchase.
- You have a Significant experience in RWD and experience in Mobile User Interface design.
- You have a User Experience expertise
- You speak and write English fluently (all written documents and contact with subsidiaries and partners is in English)
- You have a strong working knowledge of HTML, CSS and web implementation best practices body expertise in design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite (must have Photoshop and Sketch expertise)
- You have an expertise in design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite (must have Photoshop and Sketch expertise)
- You have a Significant experience in RWD (or in moving an existing project to RWD)
- You have analytic, excellent planning and organisation skills with the ability to manage several projects and deadlines at once.
- You are an open-minded and have creativity, graphical flair
- You have a significant portfolio
- with the ability to work as a team-member, as a project leader and individually.
- You must require the following skills: excellent communication, autonomous, organised, perfectionist, adaptable and flexible
- You are a good team player who loves to share ideas
The job is based currently in Voisins-Le-Bretonneux (78) and will be based in Paris (17ème arrondissement) during the 1st semester of 2018.
If you would like to have a motivating job in an international company and want to work with a an ambitious team, this job is for you !