You are more than an advocate for the user – you have a vision for what truly great experiences can be and want to create the future of digital. As a Senior UX/UI Designer, you will take what users want, need, and expect from the service we create, and push those expectations into the realm of creativity for responsive websites, apps as well as customer journeys. You are innovative, quick thinking, creative and put design at the heart of your reflection to take your client’s project to the next level. Your UX/UI design skills are outstanding, and you have a talent for making complex information clear for users.
What is it about?
As a Senior UX/UI Designer, you will:
- Work with our clients to understand their business requirements in the broader context of their digital strategy and advocate for the customer by developing intuitive interactions and easy-to-use interfaces
- Identify and explain user issues (trough user research, polls and interviews) and how they translate into optimizing user experience with the ability to transpose complex issues into simple words
- Animate workshops for our clients as well as our internal teams
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces
- Clearly storyline your ideas and present your design decisions in front of teams and clients
- Collaborate closely with the Digital Team as well as, marketing team and Advisory teams
- Participate in developing the design team by playing a mentoring and coaching role to other team members
Who are you?
To be the right fit for this position, you have to:
- Be passionate about everything that is digital
- Diploma in Web Design or Ergonomics
- Experience in consultancy or in a digital agency with expertise in the financial services industry
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge of user experience and interaction design approach principles
- Show the ability to connect user need definition with concrete business objectives and translate into functional and creative solutions
- Have experience in creating wireframes and be aware of technical and graphic design constraints
- Have experience in design tools such (e.g. Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator), wireframing tools (e.g. Balsamiq Mockups) and prototyping tools (e.g. Axure)
- Show excellent communication skills to be able to build strong team and client relationships as well as effectively pitch design concepts and articulate design decisions
- Desire to contribute to the broader success of the Experience Design team in Luxembourg
- Be fluent in English and French. German is considered an asset
What do we offer?
Get hired as Senior UX/UI Designer and you will:
- Team up with dynamic and energetic young professionals within a challenging and knowledge sharing environment
- Sharpen skills, work with industry-leading talent on a daily basis
- Have access to the leading digital network worldwide
- Step up in your career thanks to our remarkable client portfolio
- Be part of an incredibly fun and friendly, entrepreneurial culture within the overall Deloitte Digital Network
- Work on international project with the possibility to travel depending on your expectation