The role of a UI designer at Goodpatch is to bring cutting edge ideas to the table, everyday. With your amazing skills in product interaction and visual design, you help create & build new features on mobile and user interfaces for our Automotive client and later with the chance of working with clients in various industries as well. You explore many ideas at once without spending too long on any one concept.
It ain’t all design though, this is serious business – with your main role as UI designer that has a UX backbone, you’ll work intimately with product managers, developers and all disciplines involved in putting out world-class products into the hands of users.
The chance to hand your work off to complement in another discipline takes trust, and you will understand what it takes to get there and keep those relationships running smoothly.
ONCE YOU ARE HERE YOU WILL
- Create digital services for the next level of connected car experiences. You will use all of your skills to assist your team with internal challenges and help establish a design driven culture.
- Establish UI Guidelines for native iOS, Android and web apps.
- Build beautiful and meaningful UI for the next level of connected car experiences.
- Help others succeed on an everyday basis.
A minimum of 2 years working experience in a similar environment and a bachelor’s degree in Design, or equivalent life experience.
- Top design skills in native apps (iOS and Android) or web and with a portfolio to prove it.
- Serious addiction to getting and giving feedback, both internal and external.
- Passion to share your skills and ideas
- Understanding the importance of motion and prototyping. You don’t fetishize static mocks.
- Get shit done attitude. While we at Goodpatch are unrelenting perfectionists, you know when it’s time to let your baby go out into the world.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in English and French is a must, as we often work in international team settings.
- Experience or passion for the automotive world design is a clear plus.
- Absolute willingness to travel and to work on-site with our clients.
Monthly travels to our head office in Germany and working with our colleagues at Goodpatch Berlin.
- Budgets for Conferences, Trainings, Books, Gadgets, Public Transportation and Fitness.
- MacBook and flex hours.
- Additional opportunities to travel to Japan and work with Goodpatch Tokyo.
- Working with a fun, talented and international team that aims to create a caring and inclusive workplace.
Brush up your CV and Portfolio and „WOW“ us by droping Sandra an Email at email@example.com. Let us know who you are and which of your personal strengths makes us want YOU.