WHO WE ARE
Heetch is a ride-sharing app with a simple mission: we want people to enjoy going out. Every night and day, our drivers are doing everything to make your ride unforgettable and friendly! We are focusing on young people expectations and compete with many actors on this segment.
The service has been launched in Paris in September, 2013 and is growing very fast since then, with thousands of rides every night in France, Italy, Sweden, Belgium and Morocco.
With more than 1 million users in Europe, we are proud to be one of the French fastest growing startup!
You will be part of our Product team and will work closely with our Designers, Product Managers and Engineers. You will design the best experience for our passengers and drivers across our Web, iOS and Android platforms.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Conduct user research, extract insights & derive design solutions
- Stay up-to-date on mobile UI patterns and trends in order to build our own design system
- Communicate to members of the design, development and project management teams
- Develop various designs for cross-platform applications
- 3+ years of product design with a focus on mobile apps
- Excellent visual design, interaction design, and user experience skills
- A strong portfolio, mobile app designs available on the AppStore/PlayStore
- Ability to clearly articulate and communicate design decisions
- Problem-solver: you have an analytical mind and can navigate through complex UX obstacles in a thoughtful and logical way.
- You know the difference between beautiful and efficient
- Prototyping is natural for you: Sketch, Principle, Framer, Origami, Invision or equivalent have no secret for you
- Strong eye to detail (typography, layout, color theory and pixel)
- Nightlife lover: you know how to party and what it’s like to be in the streets at 3 AM
- Previous experience in Inclusive Design (accessibility, etc.)
- You have a previous experience in design-oriented data analyses
- You’re a Heetch power user
- You love The Boat That Rocked
- Heetch credits
- A Spotify subscription
- Paid conference attendance/travel and periodic team meetups