**About the team**
We are currently looking for a talented Web Designer to join our product development team, called “La Manufacture” within Ekimetrics in Paris office.
For a few years now, we have been developing ad hoc decision tools, in the form of data-intensive web & mobile applications, based on latest development frameworks and state-of-the-art Data Visualization. We are a small team (about 10 people), which allows us to work in a start-up spirit; but we are part of a bigger company, which gives us great advantages in terms of business expertise and commercial opportunities.
• Commercial/Operations: Creating Mock-ups based on the specifications agreed on with our customers.
• Operations: Run user stories and persona workshops, wireframing and prototyping
• Cultural: You like sharing your knowledge on UI/UX subjects by animating internal workshops and working one on one with consultants.
Graduated from a designer school or significant work experience.
• Proficiency in Sketch and the Adobe Suite (Photoshop / Illustrator / XD Design).
• Proficiency in HTML5/CSS3 would be appreciated.
• A portfolio that demonstrates your personal software design style and adaptability
• You are a fast learner and you can adapt to many situations: because the technical aspects evolve and change, being able to learn fast and adapt to new technologies and situations is vital.
• You are a doer: you get things done and want to ship strategic web products that look "trendy".
• Although you like innovation and you pro-actively suggest solutions, you can respect specifications and deadlines.
• You are at ease working and communicating with various people: other product engineers, clients, consultants, managers…
**What we offer**
• A position that will allow you to develop a broad skill set.
• An innovative environment, dynamic people, good work/fun balance.
• A strong company culture, a healthy and stimulating work environment.