Imagination and creativity will be your day-to-day routine to invent tomorrow’s products, interfaces, services or business models. Together with our clients, we work at finding the best and most attractive solutions to their constraints and needs, through a unique co-creation approach.
Our team praises hard work, solidarity and having fun together. You will join a team with other junior and senior designers, to imagine tomorrow’s solutions in many areas of the industry such as energy, aerospace, banking and insurance, consumer goods, healthcare, telcos etc...
We are looking for new colleagues with curious minds, able to work in a multidisciplinary environment and to manage multitasking.
Within the team, you will have the opportunity to practice or to sharpen your knowledge in design thinking, cognitive ergonomics, and creative problem solving in a dynamic work environment.
• Extensive knowledge and experience applying user-centered design in a collaborative and multidisciplinary environment
• Knowledge and experience in user interface (UX/UI) and service design in various sectors, for different user types, businesses and technologies
• Capable of preparing and conducting user research on the field with observations an dinternviews
• Ability to define interaction principlesinteraction models, flow charts and wireframes.
• Fluent in visual design tools, such as Photoshop, Illustrator or Sketch
• Fluent in creating quick and dirty prototypes ranging from paper sketching to digital prototypes (e.g. animations with After Effects, interactive prototypes with Marvel, InVision or Principle, etc.)
• Proficient in a variety of methods to convey ideas and concepts (e.g. storyboards, wireframes, prototypes, etc.)
• Strong negotiation and communication skills (written, verbal, presentation)
• Must be organized, analytical, and dynamic
• A passion for design and people
• Willingness to travel
• Proactive to seek out opportunities for self-development
• Engage with people from different background
• Develop and maintain open honest and trusting relationships
• Continually strive to exceed client expectations