Typical position: Full Time
Department: Strategy & Innovation
Location: Toulouse, France
NAVBLUE, an Airbus Company, is a leading global provider of flight operations services which directly support millions of flights each year and help NAVBLUE's airline customers maximize efficiency, reduce costs, ensure compliance with complex national and international safety regulations, and effectively deliver their services.
NAVBLUE's software solutions form integral components of our airline operations, and we are currently seeking a UX / UI Design Specialist to integrate our Strategy and Innovation Office (SIO). You will be able to lead both the research and the prototyping with a strong capability in visual design to work on some of the products we have in our substantial portfolio. Fueled by Design Thinking, Lean Startup and Agile Methodologies, we are looking for someone with a strong focus on innovation, new technologies and a startup mindset.
- Reviewing and evaluating existing products,
- Conducting workshops with end users, user representatives or project teams
- Prototyping interfaces (low-fidelity to high-fidelity),
- Contributing to NAVBLUE Design System,
- Creating UI and visual design,
- Creating UX deliverables (UX map, personas, information architecture, etc.),
- Collaborating with UX subcontractors / UI designers,
- Propagating user centered design mindset among the teams,
- Being the focal point of user research knowledge
- Reporting and collaboration with the UX / UI Design Lead.
Required Skills / Experience:
- A proven experience in the UXUI field (2-3 years of experience)
- Experience in collaboration with developer teams
- User research / ideation:
- Ability to conduct workshops with end users, user representatives or project teams (user interviews, wording tools, focus group, Kano model, card sorting, Crazy 8s, etc.)
- Ability to create and maintain and use synthesis tools (personas, user journey / experience map, interviews reports, etc.)
- Ability to create low-fidelity high-fidelity prototypes (paper, wireframe, interactive)
- Mastery of an advanced interactive prototyping tool (Axure RP or Justinmind)
- Ability to deploy HMI validation methods (Usability Testing, 5 second tests, System Usability Scale, Attrakdif, etc.)
- Ability to manage A / B testing and quantitative analytics
- Ability to perform heuristic HMI evaluation
- Visual design:
- Skills in graphic design (color theory, typography, composition, etc.)
- Mastery of common visual design tools (Illustrator / Sketch, Photoshop)
- Education in UXUI or a related discipline is a plus
- Business application design experience is a plus
- Growth Hacking experience is a plus
- Experience in working on a Design System is a plus
- Advanced level in French is a plus
- Negotiation level in English Required
- International Travel is Required for this position
How to Apply:
Candidates who are interested in joining the NAVBLUE team to submit their resume / resumé and cover letter, highlighting their work experiences and skills through UX Jobs.
NAVBLUE, an Airbus Company, welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations will be available on request for candidates throughout the entire recruitment and selection process.
We thank all applicants for applying. Only selected applicants will be contacted.