As part of our amazing Product Team, and based in Paris, France, your daily life will include :
- Contributing to all stages of the design of a new product or feature: from the ideation to the release.
- Integrating usability studies, research, UX writing and collecting data to continually improve the Sounds UI/UX on mobile or web supports.
- Helping drive product development with a team of world-class engineers and designers.
- Defining and analyzing metrics that inform the success of products.
- Understanding Sounds’s strategic and competitive position and delivering products that are recognized best in the industry.
- Maximizing efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
We're looking for someone really passionate about digital products who wants to create something people will love. Someone who innovates and loves solving hard problems.
- You are a graduate student (design, business or engineering school or university equivalent).
- You have the obsession to make the user experience simple, intuitive and enjoyable by your attention to detail and ingenuity. You’re able to work on a project from A to Z, from ideation to final rendering.
- You know how to communicate effectively with engineers.
- You understand the technical side of things, but your real strength is in design.
- You are organized and deliver quality work easily integrated and understandable by all.
- Self-starter attitude and are ambitious about seeking new challenges.
- Experience developing social products, technologies and platforms is a plus.