Ogilvy Paris is part of the top 5 agencies in France with more than 500 experts divided into 5 Deep Domains of excellence mixing creativity, strategy, data, technology and media intelligence:
· Branding & Advertising
· Influence & Reputation
· Engagement & Performance Marketing
· Media & Distribution
· Production & Delivery
Ogilvy Paris is one of the key international hubs of the Ogilvy network. Strengthened by 25 different nationalities, Ogilvy Paris is part of WPP and is the most international agency in France and works with big brands on all continents: Nestlé, IBM, Dove, Philips, Mondelez and more Ogilvy is also one of the biggest international network present in the world with more than 20 000 people in more than 100 countries.
Ogilvy Paris is looking for a Design Director, in charge of User Experience.
Your mission will be to be a design reference internally for the teams (creative teams, strategic and planning teams, and commercial teams).
You will drive the growing space in the agency of UX design and more generally of design as a strategy, a process and a creative avenue.
You are an experienced UX leader, ready to give your team members and colleagues the vision and directions they need to build great experiences — but also able to design yourself when the level of craft call for your own expertise to be used.
• Minimum experience of 5 years
• A background in visual design and graphic design
• Good oral and written communication skills (french and english)
• Ability to explain and to inspire clients and teams
• Prototyping skills (static and dynamic prototypes)
• Capability of designing UX processes for large projects
• Ability to manage a team