NAVER is South Korea’s #1 and world’s #5 search engine. NAVER is also the parent company of services such as LINE and Snow.
Through NAVER France, our goal is to expand NAVER’s footprint in Europe by launching new services. Our team is comprised of user researchers, product managers, business developers and marketers and is rapidly growing.
We are developing a new user-generated content (UGC) platform that will focus on the food vertical.
The twist? We compensate fairly and transparently our users based on their engagement on the platform and the value they add to the ecosystem.
If they win, we win.
As our first product designer, you'll work directly with the product, marketing and operation teams to define and ship a world-class product.
- Translate research and insights from every stakeholders (PMs, Marketing, Operation) into new products and features
- Design flows and experiences that are incredibly simple and elegant
- Work on rapid prototyping
- Deliver perfect mockups that engineers can easily implement
- Be the users' voice as we’ll build and ship new features
- Design system advocate. Help create and define our design systems, and establish best practices for design workflows
- As our first designer, you will also be our first graphic designer and will work on requests from our marketing team from time to time
- Team player, you care for the team
- Sketch, Figma
- Invision, Framer
This job is based in our Paris office
- You will be our first designer. This is a key moment to join NAVER France and help us shape the design team
- Competitive salary
- Latest generation MacBook Laptop
What we are looking for :
Bonus ✌ ✌
- Experience designing and shipping digital products and systems, not only websites
- Strong UI skills as you will interact with our Branding team and design final assets for production
- Product thinker, strong user advocate
- Excellent self-starter, at ease with ambiguity, you push ideas
- Grind, you sweat the details
- Excellent communication skills. You break down complex ideas into simple concepts. You will be the voice of French Product Design to your Korean counterparts.
- Fluent English. We only communicate in English within the teams in France and Korea.
Sounds good? Tell us more, we are waiting for your email !
- Notions of code, so that you can understand how engineers think
- You get data
- You love food 🍕