We are currently seeking for a Senior UX UI Product Designer who would like an opportunity to work in a fast-paced, creative and challenging work environment.
Do you have experience working with the latest processes in design-thinking and building upon them? Do you love finding ways to simplify the user experience?
At Jahia you will have the opportunity to design and improve the next generation of our products while cooperating with product managers, full stack developers and qa analysts to deliver the best user experience.
To be successful in this role, you should have experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING ?
You will be working in a fast-paced Agile-based development environment
- Facilitate the product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for our products
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs
- Develop UI mock-ups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how the product functions
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, page navigation buttons
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions
WHAT YOU NEED FOR THIS POSITION ?
- A minimum of 4 years or above under UX/UI design experience.
- Experience in enterprise applications development is preferred
- Portfolio is a must
- Ability to design for any platform (iOS, Android, mobile web, etc.)
- Ability to simplify overly complex products experientially and visually
- Expert in standard UX software such as, Balsamiq, Framer, and the like
- Experience working in an agile/scrum development process
PROFILE WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Your priority is to understanding the user’s needs and putting them first
- Detail oriented and a creative thinker
- You’re able to work with guidelines.
- Good team player. You’ll be part of the Jahia family and this is important for us.
- Self-starter, quick learner and self-motivated.
- You have English communication skills, both written and verbal.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU ?
- Work in creative, exciting and international company.
- Follow lightweight processes, defined collaboratively by the team.
- Work in central Paris.
- Using a broad variety of cutting-edge tools, technologies and methodologies.
- Beyond designing work, learn a business that is growing : digital experience management and marketing technologies.
- VR games, escape games & baby foot.