Who are we ?
Hiveworks is a +15 people design-led consultancy - with both offices in London and
Paris - working closely with a community of around 50 freelancers. We work with a
wide range of clients in the field of Transportation (SNCF, Eurotunnel), Telco (Orange,
Vodafone), Bank and Insurance (Allianz, BNPP) NGO and Academics (Action contre la
faim, Sciences Po) and more, to lead transformation, build employee experiences and
create human-centered digital products and services.
Our beliefs :
What your profile should look like ?
- We always focus on how we can improve the human experience.
- We like to work with different people: always blending teams, expertises and individuals.
- We work with, not for. Our approach is always collaborative and evolutive.
- We don’t know what the solution will be when we start looking at a problem.
- We always start identifying all the stakeholders, try to understand their needs and then co-design a solution with them that could be digital and/or physical.
- We are looking for smart UX professionals to join our Paris team and help us create meaningful and impactful designs !
You have a pragmatic mindset and you are driven by metrics. You have a proven track record of delivering products and services through test and learn cycle to minimize the risk and ensure the impact of your delivery.
- You have 6+ years of relevant UX design experience
- You have a proven experience in leading cross-discipline teams
- You have piloted and delivered various UX projects and master all of the UX Design/Lean Startup approaches: from user research, to ideation, prototyping, user testing and iteration, including the ability to run large UX workshops.
- You are very proficient with Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite and Keynote
- You are a strategic empathic thinker and a creative problem solver
- You speak French & English fluently.
What will you do with us ?
As a Senior UX Designer - and with the support of our Design Directors - you will define strategic approaches and be responsible for the quality of all deliverables across a variety of projects.
Your role will be to :
- Work with clients to translate business goals, consumer needs and market drivers into value propositions, design challenges and solutions.
- Uncover user needs through research, develop useful insights, generate concepts and craft how people will interact with the products and services we design.
- Run kick-off, ideation and co-design workshops. Collaborate with all types of stakeholders to identify complex problems and design opportunities.
- Prototype (sketch, wireframe) and test high-quality digital and physical solutions.
- Lead a team of UX/UI designers, UX writers, Product Owners, Project Managers and others to deliver high-quality work (including the design of web apps, responsive websites, etc…)
- Set up approaches & methodologies for new client briefs & defend proposals to win projects
The type of missions you could work on :
- Redesign the onboarding customer journey for a neobank app.
- Improve the employee experience by identifying user needs & designing an internal tool
- Improve the transport experience of a large mobility player
What will you get ?
- Work in a fun, flexible, casual environment
- Great office : a beautiful loft located in the heart of Paris (Beaubourg) and shared with a partner: Le Laptop (a UX training organization)
- Take part to various workshops, conferences, meet-up groups and hackathons