Privowny is looking for a UI/Motion Designer to add to its growing Design team.
As a member of the team, you will design and prototype mobile and web applications. Because you are a good observer, show empathy and have an ability to synthesis complex issues, you will be able to design simple, innovative and fully operational user interfaces that will be used by thousands of users.
Thanks to your motion designer’s skills, you will produce animation-enhanced interfaces that may include smooth and modern transitions in order to bring more emotions to our users.
Main responsibilities :
- Collaborate with the Designers, UX Researchers, Content Managers and web/app developers.
- Communicate ideas/concepts through sketches and storyboards all the way to high-fidelity prototypes.
- Relentlessly (and iteratively) improve the existing products’ user experience.
- Participate in the creation of new mobile/web user interfaces for future products.
- Produce demo videos, tutorials and animations in order to painlessly explain complex processes
- Describe the general principles of the movements needed in the interface and prototype the transitions between the screens.
- Build the animation libraries for the dynamic objects needed in the interfaces.
- Produce clear specifications and precise documentation for the engineers
Who are you?
- You have strong Design skills
- You have intermediate Motion Design skills
- You are curious and interested in new technologies and mobile/web apps.
- You are a perfectionist but could compromise. Every pixel counts.
- You can work within the iOS, Android and web UI guidelines. Very good knowledge of mobile and web environments.
- You are used to working with engineers (handoff)
- You are fluent in French and English (verbal and written communication skills)
- You are a team-player who is easy-going and with an enthusiastic attitude.
- Design (Sketch),
- Prototyping (Invision, Zeplin, Marvel),
- Motion Design (Framer, Origami, Principle, After Effects, Lottie…)
You are a unicorn if:
- you’ve worked on Material Design projects before
- you’ve worked on multi-environment projects
- you are familiar with white label products
- you have a previous experience on design systems
- you speak a third language! (German, Spanish, …)
- you have data visualisation skills
- you can draw