Aircall’s mission is to transform the business phone industry!
Aircall is an advanced cloud-based phone system, complete business phone and call center software in one single tool. Our platform easily integrates with CRMs, support, and SaaS tools, giving users all the context they need to close more deals and deliver superior service.
With no hidden fees and no hardware to manage, Aircall gets deployed and is operational in a matter of minutes.
By redefining the idea of a business phone operator, Aircall has convinced more than 5000 companies worldwide — including Uber, SpotAHome, TravelBird.
As user researcher, you’ll be part of design team and you'll work closely with success and support teams to build a clear understanding of our users through regular customer visits and interviews. You'll also help designers and product managers utilize this knowledge to build features and reinvent our products everyday.
What you will do
What we are looking for
- Understand and incorporate complex technical and business requirements into research working closely with product and business teams.
- Design studies that address both user behavior and attitudes.
- Understand users’ needs and problems through user interviews, shadowing sessions and customer visits with the support and customer success teams.
- Contribute to product teams' insight development through discovering patterns.
- Deliver oral, written and visual presentations about research findings and inspire the product team.
- You’re ready to revolutionise the good old phone!
- You’re the person who’s always asking why.
- You like to dig deep into a problem and try to understand underlying problems.
- You enjoy identifying patterns during your research.
- You love to work together hand in hand with design, customer success and product.
- You are systematic and always objective in your research.
- You have experience conducting semi-structured interviews, participating to customer visits either live or remote.
- You have great interpersonal, communication, negotiation and collaboration skills.
- HR Phone Call Interview
- On site interview with Head of Design
- On site interview with the team
- Interview with CPO
- Team Lunch
We are looking for enthusiastic folks who are ready to innovate and make an impact for the better. Positivity, candor, ambition, commitment — these are some of the values by which we live, as individuals and as a team. We believe that success comes from hard work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded.
What we offer
- Amazing startup atmosphere and team spirit
- Sunny offices in the center of Paris with ping-pong table, music studio, free food/drinks and regular team parties
- Immersion in the Parisian startup ecosystem and opportunity to work with some of the most promising startups
- Competitive package with bonus compensation based on performance
- Yearly team offsites to exotic locations bringing together our Paris and NYC team