Aircall’s mission is to transform the business phone industry!
Aircall is an advanced cloud-based phone system, complete business phone and call center software in one single tool. Our platform easily integrates with CRMs, support, and SaaS tools, giving users all the context they need to close more deals and deliver superior service.
With no hidden fees and no hardware to manage, Aircall gets deployed and is operational in a matter of minutes.
By redefining the idea of a business phone operator, Aircall has convinced more than 5000 companies worldwide — including Uber, SpotAHome, TravelBird.
As product designer, you’ll be involved in building new features and reinvent our products everyday. You’ll work on:
What you will do
- Phone applications on desktop and mobile
- The team manager's dashboard that is used for management and monitoring
- Integrations with Salesforce, Zendesk, Intercom (& many more)
What we are looking for
- Understand users' needs and work hand in hand with product managers on major projects of the roadmap, focusing on product design problems from beginning to end.
- Keep consistency when working on projects and collaborate to our design system with other designers and development teams.
- Effectively communicate concepts and detailed designs.
- Always keep an objective point of view in critiques, feedbacks. Keep an open mind and constantly strive for higher quality.
- Produce detailed designs and prototypes. Test and iterate them in collaboration with product managers.
- Effectively collaborate with developers. Constantly test development versions to make sure we reach the highest quality in product.
- You’re the person who’s always asking why.
- You like to dig deep into a problem and explore various solutions to solve it.
- You are not immediately satisfied with the first solution that comes to your mind.
- You love to be challenged.
- You enjoy designing desktop, web and mobile screens with a high level of detail.
- You love to build quick prototypes for testing and sharing.
- You like to take part in user interviews and usability tests.
- HR Phone Call Interview
- On site interview with Head of Design
- Design task
- On site interview with the team and debrief of the task
- Team Lunch
We are looking for enthusiastic folks who are ready to innovate and make an impact for the better. Positivity, candor, ambition, commitment — these are some of the values by which we live, as individuals and as a team. We believe that success comes from hard work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded.
What we offer
- Amazing startup atmosphere and team spirit
- Sunny offices in the center of Paris with ping-pong table, music studio, free food/drinks and regular team parties
- Immersion in the Parisian startup ecosystem and opportunity to work with some of the most promising startups
- Competitive package with bonus compensation based on performance
- Yearly team offsites to exotic locations bringing together our Paris and NYC team
Please include a link to your portfolio with your application.