Research shapes everything in a business. The product, the target market, the future goals. And how we do our research defines everything, from success to failure.
That's why UX research is mandatory on our projects !
We are a looking for a Ux Researcher for our projects in French Riviera ( Close to the sea, in a multicultural environment)
Your role :
- Define the appropriate UX research strategy and conduct qualitative and quantitative UX research to ensure that products are users oriented.
- As an evengelist you will provide UX best practices buy-in from the teams you will work with
- Influence the definition of the product UX strategy
- Identify and optimize opportunities to develop user insights
- Plan and conduct any relevant UX Research (personas, user journeys mapping, card-sorting, storyboarding, user testing, qualitative and quantitative studies, analytics, etc.)
- As a Facilitator you are able to run ideation sessions & design sprints
- You are Agile oriented, able to interface differents roles and different teams ( UI Designers and Software Engineers, Product Owners/Managers)
- You are able to conduct and analyze moderated or unmoderated user research interviews
- Analyze analytics to define and track relevant UX KPIs
Background Expected :
- A Master in Cognitive psychology will be a plus.
- We expected at least profiles with 5 years of experience especially in User tests for digital companies.
About LUDOTIC :
- English is mandatory
- Team player ;) methodical approach.
15 years of experience in digital ergonomy and user experience, Our community of experts ( Ludonomes), we work in France and Europe, we design for different fields of activity Friendly, playful Interface in order to improve satisfaction, efficiency and effectiveness ( utility and usability) of software users for software, websites, mobile applications, interactive kiosks, fun video games or educational games (Serious Games). From our offices in Nice we drive different projects for French and International companies.