We are a software company working on the electronics devices UX
Tempow is designing the first Bluetooth software platform staring leading Bluetooth products for hardware manufacturers looking to enhance their embedded devices.
Our first product is the Tempow Audio Profile (TAP), an upgrade of the Bluetooth protocol that allows users to broadcast to and perfectly sync multiple Bluetooth speakers and headphones regardless of the manufacturers. We are currently building our second product, the Tempow True Wireless (TTW) which is tomorrow’s solution for Airpods like devices, providing enhanced audio quality, improved battery life, and reduced latency.
We are working with the biggest hardware and smartphone companies all over the world: Samsung, Huawei, Sony, Lenovo,... Tempow’s first partnership was announced in 2017 with Motorola (Lenovo Group), and more than 5M people already have Tempow technology accessible in their smartphones.
Tempow is a young startup created in January 2016 comprised of 19 people based in Paris, driven by engineering excellence.
We are looking to grow our team and are looking for top talents.
We are looking for a versatile, extremely autonomous, UX/UI designer.
- UX - being obsessed with the user experience of our current products and suggesting/defining enhancements for our software team
- UI - designing the interfaces of Tempow current and upcoming software products: TAP, Airpods-like,...
- UI - leading the design and execution of Tempow B2B marketing initiatives (ex: working on a video demo of our products to convince our customers)
- UX - defining expected product behaviour for our upcoming products
In order to fit with our existing team, we are looking for someone:
* with top graphics skills
* with video editing skills
* who's able to get things done quickly
* organized and methodic
* with a strong interest for consumer electronics devices (speakers, headphones, smartphones...)
* with a strong interest for the tech industry in general
* with a product mindset
* with both good English and French writing skills
* not afraid to work directly with world-class engineers
We have no requirements in terms of background. We are interested in both junior profiles and more experienced ones.
If we find the right candidate, we are willing to give a salary above market-average.
We are really interested in international profiles.