Inato is hiring an experienced Product Designer to join and help our Product team solve our customers' problems.
💊 Who we are
At Inato, we strive to unify and streamline clinical research by building a control center for clinical trials.
Drug development costs have been measured to roughly double every
nine years (see Eroom's law) and it is becoming harder and harder to
develop new treatments at affordable prices. Part of the reason for that
is the increasing complexity of clinical trials.
We are already working with leading companies on 50+ major international clinical trials. We've grown from 4 to 20 people over the past year and plan to reach 50 by the end of the year.
This full-time role is based at our headquarters in the 11th arrondissement of Paris, France.
Our 4-person product team is currently composed of our CPO, 2 product managers and one product designer. You will mostly work in pair, with either one of the product managers or Alexandre, our product designer.
- You will conduct user research, build prototypes and design interfaces and experiences that solve our users' problems.
- You will partner with our engineers and Customer Success team to deliver your work to customers.
- You will help refine our best practices and design system.
We are planning on starting up two new products in the upcoming year. You will get the chance to completely own one of them with one of our product managers.
Our users are clinical-trial-operations teams in pharmaceutical companies and medical teams in hospitals. Our product includes features like a complex CRM tool, a hospital and experts search engine, a survey suite, dashboards and insights. We are now on a journey to expand to a full-fledged control center for clinical trials.
The direct outcome of our team is more collaboration, more efficiency, and better decision making for our customers, resulting in better performing clinical trials.
Here is a rundown of the expectations for this job. Don't worry if you don't tick all the boxes, we value growth and learning and will help you develop your skills happily.
- You have experience designing and shipping digital products
- You create pragmatic, user-centered designs in autonomy and with great attention to detail
- You have a well-rounded design skill-set with a focus on UX design
- You fall in love with the problem rather than the solution
- You have an appreciation for the entire product development cycle: research, problem definition, ideation, solution design, testing and iteration
- You are familiar with building and perfecting a design system
- You have excellent written and spoken English communication skills
- You know the basics of web development and accessibility
💊 Why join us?
- Competitive salary
- Competitive equity
- Modern free health insurance (Alan blue)
- Lunch vouchers (Lunchr)
- Top-of-the-line gear
- Compensatory time (RTT)
- Free books and learning material
- Free snacks, fruits and drinks
- Internal events (lunches, weekly breakfasts, drinks etc.)
- An office in the center of Paris (Parmentier, and soon Porte Saint-Martin)
- Flexible hours
- Opportunity to have a strong impact
- A small company with a huge international growth
- Ambitious, excellent in their field, humble and friendly colleagues
- A full-transparency internal communication
Drug discovery is a challenging, intellectually complex, and rewarding endeavor: we help develop effective and safe cures to diseases affecting millions of people.
If you’re looking to have a massive impact, join us!
💊 Our recruitment process
- Screening interview over the phone with Ségolène (HR & Talent Acquisition) (1h)
- Short written form (20mn, at home)
- On-site design interview (questions and whiteboard design challenge), with Alexandre (Product Design) and one of our Product Managers (1h30)
- On-site interview with our second Product Manager and William (co-founder and CPO) (2h30)