Maison Moderne is Luxembourg’s leading and award-winning media company. In recent years, our Content Agency has received more than 25 international awards for its editorial design work and native advertising campaigns.
Today, our Agency is hiring a new UX / UI designer for a 12-month minimum contract. We are looking for a mid-weight digital designer with 2-4 years experience in UX / UI design and ideally some print design experience.
Are you ready to take up the challenge?
You will help establish digital design workflows for future editorial and marketing products for both our in-house departments and editorial teams as well as external clients. You will work closely and report to the Head of Art Direction, assuring brand consistency across platforms and building digital design guidelines for various clients. You will work in a multi-disciplinary environment hand in hand with both the graphic design studio’s leadership and the wider team, in a creative and fast-paced environment.
- A creative person at heart, you already have a significant and convincing experience in a similar position, and you know how to channel your design ideas into the creation of modern, intuitive UI designs;
- You have experience working with agile workflows;
- You understand digital and social media environments and have a high interest in standards, design, technology and innovation;
- You have a basic knowledge of HTML and CSS;
- You bring high experience in collaborating with web engineers in an agile, scrum environment;
- You have developed strong skills in project management: you liaise transparently and efficiently between Product owners and Web engineers, you lead and mobilize the team, you are able to manage project realization regarding deadlines, budget, etc.;
- You have experience in working with tools such as Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD and / or similar
- You are an expert in the use of Adobe Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator;
- With a curious mind and a natural sense of observation and intuition, you feel at ease in contemporary times and keep up with the latest trends. You don’t limit yourself to follow the trends, you create them;
- Your sense of aesthetics, typography and design is flawless; moreover, you have a great combination of technical versatility and real artistic talent;
- You are capable of managing unexpected challenges and project pressures in an autonomous manner;
- You are fluent in English; French and/or German and/or Luxembourgish would be an advantage.
What we are offering
- A dynamic environment, a committed team and a positive working atmosphere;
- A company specializing in the creation and circulation of high-quality print, digital and live content;
- A fixed-term contract for one year at least;
- Start date: as soon as possible.
How to apply
If you think you are up to the challenge please submit your application (CV, cover letter and digital design-oriented portfolio). All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.