***We are Pubstack****
Based in Paris. With customers and team members everywhere!
We are a fast growing startup, founded in July 2018, backed by prestigious investors, we have raised about $2.5+ millions in a seed round. Pubstack is a human adventure, we are building the most exceptional team to solve complex problems for our users.
****What We're Building****
At Pubstack, we collect, process and visualize billions of events per day. To deliver a product that customers love, we tackle and solve complex technical problems at scale, using the cloud and today’s best open source technologies.
Ad tech space is chaos, our mission is to bring transparency to all actors. We’re primary focused on publishers needs. Pubstack is a Saas platform with modern analytics and automation capabilities made to help Publishers get all the value they deserve for their content and build better products for users.
Join the Product team as the first UX designer and solve complex customer problems.
***What you will do***
- Work closely with the product manager to understand how our customers use Pubstack and what they need to succeed,
- Build the Pubstack UX from scratch: turn insights from user research into ideas, sketch and prototype to bring them to life, and ship products and features that make Pubstack better,
- Work with the engineering team to make sure they understand the reason behind each feature and what they have to build to reach the next release.
***Who you are***
- You have experience in digital product design
- You are an excellent visual and written communicator, able to clearly communicate what we are building and why we are building it,
- You have experience with prototyping tools (e.g. Zeplin, Sketch, InVision),
- You understand design systems and component-based design patterns,
- You want to work in a rapidly changing, high-growth startup environment,
- You strongly believe that written and async communication are the keys to success in a remote team.