Aircall’s mission is to transform the business phone industry!
Aircall is an advanced cloud-based phone system. Our platform easily integrates with CRM, support, and SaaS tools, giving users all the context they need to deliver superior service. As a Product Team member at Aircall, you’ll be interacting day by day with a team of 45+ passionate engineers, product managers & designers.
What you will do?
- You will establish what user research means at Aircall and communicate it company-wide.
- You will work closely with product managers, designers and educate them on how to conduct qualitative research.
- You will put in place user research process and define methodologies for product teams depending on their needs (problem framing, punctual need for insights, early concept feedback sessions, usability tests, etc.)
- You will help product teams to distinguish and choose from different methods that will best respond their needs at any given time.
- You will design and conduct contextual studies together with product, design and customer success teams.
- You will create a modern, evolving, dynamic research insights base that contains prioritized customer insights that are easy to digest and easy to communicate.
- You will continuously evolve this research base where business, support and product teams can easily draw from for their needs.
- You will initiate a collaboration with data team for bringing quantitative and qualitative insights closer.
Why you should join?
- You will help define the research practice at Aircall
- You will have independence to shape processes and methods
- Your goal will be to create an insight base that is accessible company wide
- You will work closely with product leads and support business teams
- You will be conducting research studies with an international customer base
What we are looking for?
- You have qualitative, empirical research methods toolkit with 5+ years of experience
- You’re the person who’s always asking why
- You like to dig deep into a problem and try to understand underlying problems
- You have some project management experience (for e.g: organize internal and external research sessions)
- You have strong interpersonal, communication skills
- On site interview with Head of Design
- On site interview with Lead Designers
We are looking for enthusiastic folks who are ready to innovate and make an impact for the better. Positivity, candor, ambition, commitment — these are some of the values by which we live, as individuals and as a team. We believe that success comes from hard work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded.
What we offer?
- Sunny offices in the center of Paris with ping-pong tables, music studio, free food/drinks, and regular team parties
- Immersion in the Parisian startup ecosystem, and an opportunity to work with some of the most promising startups
- Yearly team offsite to exotic locations bringing together our Paris and NYC team