Our mission is to improve user experience for all of us in our daily life. Specialised in user research, we help companies with their user experience optimisation. We do by gathering and analysing feedback from real end users, thanks to a combination of technology and consultancy. Founded by alumnis from Coca-Cola and BlaBlaCar, we’re preparing for a new chapter by bringing our customers new UX services covering all of their user listening needs.
Within 5 years, we have built strong relationships with leading companies such as Air France, Auchan, BNP Paribas, Crédit Agricole, Engie, FNAC-Darty, Leroy Merlin, L’Oréal, LVMH and many others.
- We fail & learn together
- Just fucking do it
- Leader-leader: you’re the captain
You, UX Researcher
Your mission, should you accept it, is to accompany our clients in defining their user research strategy, running UX studies (Remote user tests, User interviews, Focus Group, Quantitative survey, etc.) and build UX recommendations based on study results to help build better and more valuable experiences.
What’s the role about
- Transform client stakes and objectives in user research studies.
- Carry out studies from end to end: set-up study protocol, run the study, analysis and UX recommendations.
- Participate in the evolution of UX research methods proposed to our clients.
- Develop new UX services for our clients (training, UX tranversal recommendations, etc.).
- Share your expertise across the team to help develop the UX knowledge throughout the company.
- Write articles to share UX expertise and develop company’s image.
What’s in it for you?
- Experiment with the liberated company principles and evolve within an autonomy-based organisation.
- Choose your work environment and where you want to work, anywhere in France!
- Make decisions on your own field of expertise and be encouraged to take risks.
- Measure the result of your actions and bring learnings that will influence Ferpection’s strategic development.
What we expect from you
- You are skilled and experienced in UX research and design.
- You are experienced in all the most important the UX research methods (Usability testing, User interviews, Focus group, etc.)
- You are able to demonstrate how you can create durable relationships with your customers.
- You have a natural ability to make things happen around you.
- Ideally, you’ve already experimented working remotely.
- You’re comfortable communicating both on the phone and in face-to-face situations.
- You can express yourself in proper French and English, both orally and in written language. Extra languages (Portuguese, Japanese, Mandarin Chinese, German, Spanish) are an appreciated bonus.