Malt is an online platform that helps freelancers and clients unlock their talents with each other ✨
Freelancers create a profile showcasing their expertise and decide their own daily rate. We provide insurance, a secure payments process and many other services. We are trusted by over 160,000 freelancers across France 🇫🇷, Spain 🇪🇸 and Germany 🇩🇪.
Our 80,000 clients range from start-ups to corporates. They use Malt to search for and contact freelancers with the specific skills they need for a particular project. All the legal and administrative aspects are completed on the platform making the process smooth for everyone.
💫 We have raised a total of 32 million euros. We are using this money to secure our leadership position in France and to accelerate our European expansion.
Malt is growing, and the product team is growing at the same time! The product team is the one in charge of creating the most effective market place possible, the most efficient SAAS, it is also the product team that accompanies the other teams to equip them and make their everyday life easier.
The product team is made up of some forty multidisciplinary people including designers, product managers, data analyst, data scientist, frontend developers, backend developers, sys admins, and some even combine several of these professions.
To enrich this great team we are looking for a talented product designer (Ui/Ux design), ambitious with an eye for detail. In collaboration with the product managers, the design team, the product marketing manager, you will work with the team dedicated to the optimization of unlogged user paths.
- Manage the design conception and take care of the unlogged UX on Malt products
- Deliver fastly and qualitatively the design assets
- Proposes relevant solutions adapted to the problem at hand
- Creation of paths and interfaces for our different user profiles
- Reflection and design of the needs identified by the product team
- Follow-up of the implementation of your work with the development team
- Improving performance in force, traction and growth
- Build a strong partnership with the marketing team
- Continuous improvement of the site's conversion performance (marketing centric)
Your main goals
- Delivery of qualitative assets
- Timeless of delivery
- Ensure homogeneity & success of user experience.
- Ensure the fluidity of onboarding of new users
- Ensure that the user understand the value proposition of Malt
Your profile and Competencies
- 3+ years of design experience in a fast growth startup, creative agency or similar (long internship included)
- User research processes knowledge
- You are a Jedi with production tools/process (Sketch or Figma, Marvel, Zeplin...)
- Very good desktop and mobile web culture
- Knowledge of the problems of connected and non-connected users
- You are able to evolve within a team while knowing how to work independently
- Curious, best practices and strong benchmarketing
- English:business level
Nice to have
You're a master in Mario Kart and Karaoke!
👌 Working at Malt
Today we are 180 Malters. Every Malter is responsible for upholding our values which impact how we work together and how we make talent decisions.
Working at Malt means you can expect:
🏫 1 week general on boarding - Learn about our product, people and culture before diving into your new role with your team
🎓 Malt academies – Internal experts give short courses on any topic
📚Free books – If it’s work related we will buy the book for you, no approval process or fuss involved
🏖 Annual off sites - Les Arcs, Amsterdam, Seville, Agadir… where next?
👩🏽💻Remote working – We believe human connection is important, but sometimes it’s easier to just focus
🎤 Karaoke – Almost since the beginning the team has been fans of Karaoke