More than 500 brands around the world use Splio every day, including The Kooples, Caudalie, Maty, Le Slip Français, Longchamp, La Grande Récré, Fauchon and Accor Hotels.
We are looking for a Product Designer, who is the design owner and strategic partner with the technology and product teams on our key initiatives.
You are passionate about developing delightful experiences using insights from our customers and have the mastery of your craft to turn these insights into beautifully designed products (both interactions and visuals).
Our Product Designer will be a key collaborator in cross-disciplinary activities such as product discovery and analysis.
What you will do:
• Leading and executing all aspects of design in a cross-functional team, including Discovery, UX Design, Visual Design, and Prototyping
• Owning design problems end-to-end, from initial concept through delivery and beyond
• Rapidly ideate and validate designs through research, sketches, prototypes, and testing
• Create wireframes and prototypes to solve difficult UX problems
• Design systems to make simple, elegant experiences based on our complex environment
• Work with the product team to define requirements and not just translate them to design
• Work closely with developers to ensure high-quality implementations and UX
• Identify future opportunities, working as a key thought partner to your counterparts in product, engineering, and ops
• Help synthesize and communicate research findings to inform about business decisions and build empathy for our customers
• Partner with our product managers to better understand the needs of our customers
• Collaborate with developers to build your amazing designs
• Deliver, measure, and improve your designs based on quantitative and qualitative feedback
• Brainstorm and iterate with your design colleagues to help raise the bar for overall Splio experience.
What we offer all of our employees:
• A start-up spirit that fosters agility, teamwork, and impact
• Challenging career opportunities in a high-growth and fast-paced environment
• The choice between the latest Mac or PC equipment
• An inspiring working environment including state-of-the-art office spaces
• Ideally located office space in central Paris offering a variety of snacks and drinks, team lunches, team building events, and more…Requirements:
• Master’s degree in Design, Human-Computer Interaction or a related field
• 3-4 years' experience as a Product/UX designer
• Ability to solve complex design problems in a B2B SaaS environment
• A portfolio showing your high quality, thoughtful UX work
• Experience working in Marketing Automation is a plus
• Effective prototyping skills
• Experience working in an evolving agile environment and writing engaging user stories
• A track record of shipping great design and an understanding of what details matter at each stage of the release cycle
• Comprehensive knowledge of web and mobile design patterns (and when to break them)
• Excellent spoken and written communication in English and French as well as receptive listening skills, with the ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical and non-technical audiences
• Proactive and forward-thinking attitude and creative problem-solving ability.