At Linkurious, we are building an investigation software to help companies and governments fight fraud, money laundering and cyber threats. Our clients are located in more than 20 countries, with several tax administrations (including the French Ministry of Finance), major banks and insurance companies. We also support NGOs fighting corruption.
Reporting to the Lead Designer, you will be working within a cross functional team (PM/Designers/Engineers) in charge of a new product area. We are building our Design team, so your work will have a big impact on the whole organization.
More specifically you will:
- Create flows, wireframes and other low-fi design artifacts.
- Oversee the user experience, from problem definition to release.
- Conduct user research with your team to define user expectations.
- Generate and test design ideas.
- Produce high-fidelity mockups.
- Contribute to the evolution of the design system with our UI Designer.
- Contribute to the development of our design toolbox.
Experiences and skills
- 3+ years of experience as a UX designer or product designer in a software company.
- You use pen & paper to rapidly prototype and test new ideas.
- You are comfortable with Sketch, Figma, or equivalent to produce wireframes and high-fidelity mockups.
- You have experience working as a team with software engineers.
- You have experience talking to end-users to collect insights on their usage patterns.
- You can articulate product priorities and design choices.
- You are fluent in English to communicate both with the team and the users. A plus if you have a working command of French.
- You have an interest in big data technologies.
A plus if you have experience in:
- Designing software UX for cognitively-demanding tasks.
- Technical products and/or data visualization.
- Working with and delivering successful results within Agile teams
- Visual design (illustrating icons, colour theory, etc)
Here are some of our current challenges that you may be interested in tackling with us:
- Our users are financial crime investigators analysing sophisticated criminal networks. Contribute to better understanding and serving their expert needs.
- Graphs are richly interactive objects, with little established practices. Create with us new kinds of tools and interaction languages to help our users cope with complexity.
- Contribute to the development of a design culture in a highly technical environment.
At Linkurious, we value diversity, kindness and candor.
Our employees know it’s OK to ask for help, and we put much effort into providing opportunities to learn and grow through training and coaching.
We believe in a good work-life balance.
We like to share the occasional drink / dinner / movie-night.