Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what’s now to what’s next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.
Come join our team and our employee-focused culture and help drive our customers’ data to meaningful customer outcomes.
As a Product Designer, you should be able to understand business requirements and any technical limitations, as well as be responsible for conceiving and conducting user discovery sessions. Collaborate closely with Product Management, Product & Solution Marketing and Engineering from ideation through the implementation of new products and features
• Work with internal and external customers for requirements and implementation details focused on making user-experience recommendations.
• Conduct user interviews and be responsible for writing interview scripts
• Facilitate cross-functional team in brainstorming ideas to solve user problems
• Translate ideas rapidly into high-level designs and user journey flows that address the
issue while contributing to holistic user experience within the product
• Collaborate with Experience Designers to translate designs and user journey flows into
prototypes for new products, experiences, and features
• Analyze post-launch user data to identify opportunities to improve UX
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Great careers start with innovation and here at Hitachi Vantara, our promise is to deliver insights that power smarter businesses and inspire social innovation solutions for a healthier, safer future. The key to our innovation is our people -- our culture values respect, diversity, and collaboration. Join our Hitachi family and together, let's lead the way to extra-ordinary.