We are looking for talented and passionate teammates, eager to learn and face the daily challenges of a rocketing startup. Tacotax's project is ambitious and require people sharing this desire to succeed to help the company grow and reach their goals.
We empower people to take control of their finances by helping them making the right life’s financial decisions.
Our tools and advice make it easy to file your taxes, to pick the best financial products (tax reduction, investment, mortgage) and to tackle major life goals, like buying a house and saving for retirement.
We value Simplicity, Quality, Accountability and Candor.
- Simplicity: Smart < Intelligent < Brilliant < Genius < Simple. Albert Einstein
- Quality: We aim to provide outstanding products and unsurpassed service which, together, deliver premium value to our users.
- Accountability: Reliability and personal responsibility. We value the ability of our people and organization to honor our commitments, to our users and to each other.
- Candor: We tell it like it is!
What we are looking for
- Market leader on B2C tax assistance in France
- 500+ press articles coverage. Tacotax is a reference brand for journalists.
- 500,000+ users
- Outstanding user satisfaction (Truspilot)
- Backed by top-tier investors: Céline Lazorthes (Leetchi), Xavier Niel (Kima Ventures), Thibaud Elzière (eFounders)
- And 25+ happy people helping individuals achieve financial wellness!
We believe trust is paramount in B2C finance space and design is an important element in establishing this trust.
We are looking for a curious Product Designer who is always asking why to dig deeper into problems and who is passionate about high quality product design that solves well defined user needs. You will join design team along with talented Product Managers and Developers who are all passionate and skilled about solving conception/design problems.
What you will do
- Working hand in hand with Product Managers in analyzing and defining complex user problems.
- Designing detailed products and regularly prototyping, testing them.
- Iterating on design solutions based on quantitative data and user feedback.
- Helping to establish and grow a design system to improve consistency, execution and the overall experience of our products.
- Working closely with developers and ensure high quality standards in user experience.
What we offer!
- Strong analytical skills: You have methods to break down problems into pieces, extract product characteristics that are required to match customers’ expected performance and formulate them into design solutions.
- Strong design skills: You are fluent when it comes to building detailed designs for both desktop and mobile, and make it scalable across product and the team (design system).
- Communication: You naturally communicate with your managers and peers, and are confident when it comes to get people buying-in around your proposed solutions.
- Continuous improvement: You thrive to get better everyday even if it means learning from your own mistakes.
- An amazing working environment, designed for kindness and blossoming
- Remote friendly policy
- Amazing offices in the 9th area in Paris
- Regular team and global events
- Health insurance benefits with Alan
- Special parenthood policy (we are part of the Parental Act program) : 4 weeks of paternity leave (fully covered) and 20 weeks of maternity leave (fully covered),
- Restaurant tickets with Swile (ex Lunchr)
- Best trainings with experts in your field
- Interview by phone with our Head of Design
- Use case
- On-site use case presentation
- On-site interview with the team who you will be working closely
- Interview with one of the founders
If all goes well, we make an offer within 48 hours! 🤞