Be a design leader
- Set and maintain a high standard for design quality at Citadel
- Ensure the customer experience across all areas of the product stays simple, consistent with product vision and delightful
- Contribute to define and scale the way we design and build products
- Contribute to grow the design team through hiring and coaching
- Improve and spread Design Culture at CitadelCoordinate the product design activity
- Contribute to strategic product prioritization & planning
- Ensure permanent monitoring in UX/UI/Product/Business
- Validate the interface developments before delivery in accordance with the graphic charterGet your hands on
Decline the visual aspect of the interfaces on various responsive web
supports and multi-support applications (desktop, mobile and tablets)
- Work within the product team to discover and solve the customers’ and the business problems
- Support product managers to think about the discovery partPREFERRED EXPERIENCE
- You are demanding and rigorous, the value is in the details.
- You are pragmatic and constructive, we need to move fast.
- You have a "Getting Things Done" and "KAIZEN" state of mind.
- You are proactive and curious, the "why" is at the heart of your reflection.
- You thrive in a teamwork environment with care and feedback sharing.
- You show empathy and have a strong design culture.
- You have experience hiring and building teams.
- You have a good leadership.
- You’re a constant learner. You seek personal and professional growth for yourself and your team.
- You have shipped real digital products people use and love as a product designer in a fast-paced environment
- You can communicate effectively in written and spoken English
You can think at a high level about product strategy and clearly
articulate design decisionsYou understand the technical implications in
your design decisions
- You understand how to make design a driving force for the product, and a competitive advantage for the business
- You are able to plan and measure the impact of your designs quantitatively and qualitatively
- You have proven experience in organizing and driving user research
- You have demonstrable product, interaction and visual design abilities
You master the standard tools: the design and editing tools (sketch,
figma, zeplin, principle, photoshop, illustrator...),prototyping and
animation (principle, proto.io
, AE, invision, ...),conception, refinement and creativity methodology (lean design, HORSE framework, ...)
- You have some experience in B2B, SaaS, Instant messaging or cyber security environment
- You have management skills
- You have a solid understanding of brand design and the intersection of design and marketing