For one of our customers (a global technology company), we are looking for a UX Writer to work on their BtoB web application (a SAAS solution).
This software editor uses a user-centered design process combining user research & data, to solve advertisers' problems by designing a simple & intuitive high-performing solution.
They know that good content is essential to serve self-service strategy. That's why their Product Design team is looking for an experienced UX writer who loves crafting enhanced user experiences through simple, consistent, and concise language. You'll play a key role in defining the user experience, working with UX designers, product managers, marketers & engineers.
What You'll Do :
· Shape the customer experience by defining copy for all their products
· Work with UX designers, engineers, and product managers to ensure strategy alignment and consistency
· Design inclusive, clear and concise advertiser-facing content including microcopy, interaction flows, error messages, notifications, and in-product messaging
· Collaborate with UX designers to quickly and iteratively design interaction flows, wireframes, and mock-ups throughout the design process
· Drive new processes and mechanisms to establish a unified content approach: drive alignment on voice and tone, improve product content guidelines
· Analyze customer data to evaluate content effectiveness
· Present and rationalize your work at design reviews or to executives
· Complete high-quality work within a dynamic context
· Participate in QA as it pertains to content, file bugs as necessary
· Work closely with the localization team to help optimize content quality in all their languages (8 languages : english first, Europe, corean and japanese).
You work on quality, not on quantity !
You are a senior UX Writer, Content Designer
(French speaking would be appreciated, but not necessary)
You like challenge to make simple and intuitive complex features and applications.
For at least 6 months
3 days a week
Day fare according to profile
Submit your candidacy (CV + Your availability date + Your portfolio) : firstname.lastname@example.org