As a Product Designer you will execute intuitive, meaningful and elegant solutions. Your designs, guided by research, data and collaboration, will set the tone for a cohesive branded experience across our apps.
You will work in close collaboration with the Creative Team, Product Managers, and Engineering Team, and will report to the Creative Director.
Enhance the user experience across the MakeMusic Ecosystem
Creation and ongoing updates of a robust and comprehensive Design System
By leveraging the design system, transform validated prototypes and solutions into elegant Interface Design Solutions
- A minimum of 3 years experience as a designer
- Proven expertise in creating and evolving design-systems
- Strong experience in designing web-apps for SaaS products
- Training in visual design with an appreciation of design principles (layout, typography, color theory, composition)
- A solid understanding of usability and heuristics
- Knowledge of best practices and platform specific design/UI patterns for web apps and mobile platforms
- Expert knowledge of Figma, Sketch or equivalent and Invision or equivalent for wireframing, design comps, and prototypes
- Experience with accessibility standards
- Very fluent in English and comfortable with working remotely in a true international setting: while the position is located in the Paris office, you will also collaborate remotely with US team members on a daily basis
- Your schedule is shifted with a typical workday ending at 8PM to allow proactive interactions with the US teams (-8hours time difference).