At Qonto, we invest time and energy into building life-changing products. When it comes to Product Design, it means that we try to approach the value creation process as engineers do: thinking deeply about the strategy, understanding the performance the customer is expecting, designing both the functional and emotional values, and making sure that the chosen solutions are cost efficient. If you want to read more about our method click here
We are currently growing our design team with experienced designers willing to build the most amazing bank in the world as well as to keep growing their skills and expertise.
As a Product Designer, you will blend with Qonto’s strong design culture, in a very international environment. As part of our Design Studio, you will join Mathieu
(Head of Design) and Julien
(Product Design Lead) along with talented Product Designers, Brand Designers, Product Marketing Managers and UX Copywriters, who are all passionate and skilled about solving conception/design problems.
👩💻🧑💻As a Product Designer at Qonto, you will
• Design world class products. From discovery to delivery, you will bring your expertise into delivering value that will help millions of SMEs to run their businesses efficiently and in a delightful way.
• Actively participate in building a scalable design language in order to improve consistency, execution and the overall experience of our products.
• Grow with the team. As part of our ambition for continuous improvement, you will engage with your peers on a daily basis, work closely with various functions (tech, product, growth) and be coached by your Team Leader (Julien) and Function Manager (Mathieu) to grow your skills and talents on the field.
• Strong analytical skills: You have methods to break down problems into pieces, extract product characteristics that are required to match customers’ expected performance and formulate them into UI solutions.
• Strong design “craft” skills: You are fluent when it comes to building high-definition UI on both desktop and mobile, and make your work scalable (design system).
• Leadership: You have a strong sense of commitment, accountability and ownership, on both individual tasks and group projects.
• Communication: You naturally communicate with your manager(s) and peers, and are confident when it comes to getting people buying-in around your proposed solution(s).
• Continuous improvement: You thrive to get better every-day even if it means learning from your own mistakes.
• Languages: You are fluent in English to engage with all international team members within the company.
You got it: helping you succeed is our #1 priority. We have put together several perks to make your life easier and more will be added as Qonto grows further 🤗
• Office & Team Life
- 3,200 sqm fully-renovated building near Opera with WeWork
- Monthly team events, and yearly offsite (Barcelona, Sicily… what’s next?)
- Free coffee, snacks in the kitchen and a budget allocated to managers for small team events
- The latest in Apple’s equipment
• Qonto’s benefits
- Tailor-made Remote Policy: from 2 days per week to full remote. This aspect will be discussed during the hiring process and with your potential Manager.
- Access to Moka Care
, a digital platform to take care of your mental health
- A competitive salary package (healthcare, commute...)
- 5 days off in addition to the legal 25 days
- A Swile
Card that you can use for lunch
- Access to thousands of gyms and activities for 10-30€ a month, through our partnership with Gymlib
- Relocation package and visa sponsorship for international talents (we have 25+ nationalities based in Paris!)
- Special parenthood policy (we are part of the Parental Act
- Career tracks that can match all expectations (Expert, Lead, or Manager tracks): we believe in our Qontoers and we want them to progress on their journey at Qonto. And in addition, internal and international mobility is also promoted
💪 How we have adapted our hiring process during the lockdown:
Is Qonto still recruiting? ✅
There are so many questions you may be asking yourself. The current public health crisis may have you doubting whether you should even be applying right now.
We strive to be the finance solution all businesses love. To continue to reach this goal, we need to hire talent more than ever. That’s why we guarantee a fully remote hiring process for all candidates!
We are lucky to have digital tools to help us continue to live and work as best we can despite everything going on.
Here is what you can expect from our adapted recruitment process:
- A 60 min video-call with one of our Talent Acquisition Managers to better understand your career plan and answer any of your questions
- A 60 min video-call with your future manager to create a strong alignment on what they'll expect from you, and tell you more about their way to operate
- A fully remote exercise to evaluate your hard skills and understand how you see the world
- A video-call with future team members to discuss your exercise and help you project yourself in the company
We will send you an interview guide so you can best prepare yourself.
On average our process lasts 20 working days and offers usually follow within 48 hours 🤞