The Design Studio at Qonto currently has over 30 designers and UX copywriters, who come from all over the world, working closely together to create a bank that helps small and medium-sized businesses succeed.
As a Lead UX Writer, you will drive the growth of our existing UX copywriting team and cultivate our customer-centric culture. As part of our Design Studio, you will report to Mathieu
(Head of Design) and work with product designers and product managers, who are all passionate and skilled in solving conception/design problems.
👩💻🧑💻As a Lead UX Writer at Qonto, you will
• Coach and mentor the members of the UX copywriting team and create an efficient environment for them to learn and grow.
• Make sure every project your team works on is delivered on time with the highest standard of quality.
• Increase in-app copy quality by contributing to our Design System, define standards, improve them and train your teammates at learning them.
• Work closely with product designers, product managers, and international teams to gather customer insights and create meaningful experiences for them.
• Hire new team members and make the UX copywriting team grow as fast as the company.
• Make the UX copywriting team shine outside of the company: write blog articles, organize and speak at conferences, represent Qonto at tech events.
🤔 What you can expect?
• Ownership on content strategy and Tone of Voice
• Hyper-growth & International environment
• Room for improvement: the opportunity to grow and build a medium-sized UX Copy team
• Be at the heart of a large Design Studio skilled in diverse expertise (System, Product, Brand Design, Copywriting etc...)
• Experience: You have at least 5 years of experience with a proven track record of writing in-app copy for large-scale products.
• Leadership skills: You successfully managed or mentored a team of UX copywriters/content writers and demonstrated your ability to make people grow.
• Communication skills: You are able to pitch and convince high-level stakeholders.
• Mastery: You possess a strong linguistic and UX design acumen and can guide other teams in the use of the right words.
• Make an impact: You want to build a product that is used by thousands of companies, in a fast-growing environment.
• Continuous improvement: You thrive to get better every day even if it means learning from your own mistakes.
• Languages: You are fluent in English. French is a plus.
You got it: helping you succeed is our #1 priority. We have put together several perks to make your life easier and more will be added as Qonto grows further 🤗
• Office & Team Life
- 3,200 sqm fully-renovated building near Opera with WeWork
- Monthly team events, and yearly offsite (Barcelona, Sicily… what’s next?)
- Free coffee, snacks in the kitchen and a budget allocated to managers for small team events
- The latest in Apple’s equipment
• Qonto’s benefits
- Tailor-made Remote Policy: from 2 days per week to full remote. This aspect will be discussed during the hiring process and with your potential Manager.
- A competitive salary package (healthcare, commute...)
- 10 days off in addition to the legal 25 days
- A Swile
card that you can use for lunch
- Access to thousands of gyms and activities for 10-30€ a month, through our partnership with Gymlib
- Relocation package and visa sponsorship for international talents (we have 25+ nationalities based in Paris!)
- Special parenthood policy (we are part of the Parental Act
- Access to Moka Care
, a digital platform to take care of your mental health
- Career tracks that can match all expectations (Expert, Lead, or Manager tracks): we believe in our Qontoers and we want them to progress on their journey at Qonto. And in addition, internal and international mobility is also promoted
💪 How we have adapted our hiring process during the Coronavirus crisis:
Is Qonto still recruiting? ✅
There are so many questions you may be asking yourself. The current public health crisis may have you doubting whether you should even be applying right now.
We strive to be the finance solution all businesses love. To continue to reach this goal, we need to hire talent more than ever. That’s why we guarantee a fully remote hiring process for all candidates!
We are lucky to have digital tools to help us continue to live and work as best we can despite everything going on.
Here is what you can expect from our adapted recruitment process:
A 60 min video call with Tanguy, our Talent Acquisition Manager
to better understand your career plan and answer any of your questions.
A 60 min video call with Mathieu, our Head of Design
to create a strong alignment on what we'll expect from you, and tell you more about our way to operate.
A fully remote exercise to evaluate your hard skills and understand how you see the world.
A video call with future team members to discuss your exercise and help you project yourself in the company.
A final interview with Marc-Antoine
, our Chief Product Officer