- And 300+ happy Qontoers helping us building the finance solution of our dreams (just that!)
- Mastery | We pursue excellence through continuous learning and by facing challenges humbly every day
- Integrity | We are transparent and trustworthy with our clients and each other
As a Product Manager - Website, you will take ownership of the development of Qonto’s websites.
You will be responsible for developing & aligning the vision with stakeholders for state of the art websites as well as smooth and constant deliveries of websites updates. You will be working with the Web Growth Engineer’s & Web Designer’s teams on a day-to-day basis to ensure a smooth evolution of websites related projects.
👩💻🧑💻As a Product Manager - Website at Qonto, you will:
• Define the product roadmap and key success factors for Qonto’s websites by gathering inputs from Growth teams to prioritize topics, organize them and clearly explain the rationales to all stakeholders.
• Build the website and its features. You will work with Growth Engineers and Designers to conceive, design and develop a market-leading website that fit our users’ needs.
• Create value. We are looking for Product Managers who are obsessed with delivering value to our users, by articulating complex problems, setting a compelling vision and driving the outcome.
• Build knowledge. You will be in charge of building expertise in the website area by combining customer research and market analysis.
🤔 What you can expect
• Hyper growth & International environment
• Project manager responsibilities and decision-making
• Cross-team collaboration with sales, marketing, growth and tech
• Experience: You have at least 4 years of experience as a Product Manager or Product Owner in a tech or digital company.
• Academic Background: You hold a Masters in Business or Engineering or equivalent.
• Strong Project Management & resource allocation skills: via Kanban Views (Notion, Jira, etc.). Knowledge of Analytics and CMS tools is a plus.
• Organisation: You are well-organized and have a keen attention to detail.
• Problem solver: You are pragmatic and thrive to find technical solutions to deliver value.
• Communication: You have good interpersonal skills and a great team spirit.
• Languages: You speak English fluently - French, Italian, German or Spanish is a plus.
You got it: helping you succeed is our #1 priority. We have put together several perks to make your life easier and more will be added as Qonto grows further 🤗
• Office & Team Life
- 3,200 sqm fully-renovated building near Opera with WeWork
- Monthly team events, and yearly offsite (Barcelona, Sicily… what’s next?)
- Free coffee, snacks in the kitchen and a budget allocated to managers for small team events
- The latest in Apple’s equipment
• Qonto’s benefits
- Tailor-made Remote Policy: from 2 days per week to full remote. This aspect will be discussed during the hiring process and with your potential Manager.
- A competitive salary package (healthcare, commute...)
- 5 days off in addition to the legal 25 days
- A Swile
Card that you can use for lunch
- Access to thousands of gyms and activities for 10-30€ a month, through our partnership with Gymlib
- Relocation package and visa sponsorship for international talents (we have 40+ nationalities based in Paris!)
- Special parenthood policy (we are part of the Parental Act
- Access to Moka Care
, a digital platform to take care of your mental health
- Career tracks that can match all expectations (Expert, Lead, or Manager tracks): we believe in our Qontoers and we want them to progress on their journey at Qonto. And in addition, internal and international mobility is also promoted.
💪 How we have adapted our hiring process during the Coronavirus crisis:
Is Qonto still recruiting? ✅
There are so many questions you may be asking yourself. The current public health crisis may have you doubting whether you should even be applying right now.
We strive to be the finance solution all businesses love. To continue to reach this goal, we need to hire talent more than ever. That’s why we guarantee a fully remote hiring process for all candidates!
We are lucky to have digital tools to help us continue to live and work as best we can despite everything going on.
Here is what you can expect from our adapted recruitment process:
- A 60 min video-call with one of our talent acquisition managers to better understand your career plan and answer any of your questions
- A 60 min video-call with Gwenn, your future manager
to create a strong alignment on what they will expect from you and tell you more on their way of operating
- A fully remote exercise to evaluate your abilities and give you a taste of what you could work on at Qonto
- Video-calls with future team members to help you envision yourself at the company
We will send you an interview guide so you can best prepare yourself.
On average our process lasts between 15 and 20 working days and offers usually follow within 48 hours 🤞