Our Product team designs and leads future Artifakt features and products to change the way developers team and enterprises work, while ensuring they get the best PaaS experience.
As a Product Designer at Artifakt, you are in charge to create and build the best Artifakt platform experience and interface. You work across every stage of our product development, from creating or enhancing features to prototyping and finding creative solutions, to the pixel-perfect execution and delivery of designs.
What You’ll Do:
- Understand our customers by leveraging qualitative and quantitative data and serve as their advocate when making design decisions;
- Collaborate in planning and observing user tests and other design research activities.
You're a great fit for this role if:
- Turn insights from user research into ideas, sketches prototypes, and high fidelity mockups to bring them to life, and ultimately ship products and features that make Artifakt better;
- Collaborate cross-functionally with engineering, product management, and stakeholders to take features from concept to launch.
- Properly leverage and contribute to our growing design system;
- Be ready to scale to thousands of users;
- Keep track of industry trends (Dev-tool, PaaS, Cloud...).
You have proven experience as a Product Designer (UX and UI) working on dev tools or B2B product(s).
You are used to work with a PO or PM, and in close collaboration with engineers to generate ideas and turn them into a flawless product experience.
You master the entire product development process from problem-solving and system modeling to detailed UI, visual, and interaction design.
Your expertise and skills are:
- Design and testing tools (eg. Sketch, Abstract, Maze...)
- Design system - and how to share it with engineers (spec, asset, code snippet, token...)
- W3C - and how to use web design standards (grid layout, responsive, usability, accessibility...)
- Other design principles (typography, composition, hierarchy...)
- You have basic knowledge of cloud infrastructure, PaaS, DevOps, and understand cloud providers' platforms and services (eg. AWS, GCP, or Azure...)