Headquartered in New York City, Dataiku was founded in Paris in 2013 and achieved unicorn status in 2019. Now, more than 850 employees work across the globe in our offices and remotely. Backed by a renowned set of investors and partners including CapitalG, Tiger Global, and ICONIQ Growth, we’ve set out to build the future of AI.
Dataiku is the world’s leading AI and machine learning platform, supporting agility in organizations’ data efforts via collaborative, elastic, and responsible AI, all at enterprise scale. Hundreds of companies use Dataiku to underpin their essential business operations and ensure they stay relevant in a changing world, bringing agility and preparedness to the business through the use of data by everyone from analysts to data scientists.
Our aim is to build an end-to-end platform for data science and machine learning that encompasses the entirety of the lifecycle of advanced analytics projects, all the while remaining inclusive and accessible to a variety of profiles.
The UX team at Dataiku is responsible for crafting industry-leading user experiences from concept to execution. Throughout the design process, you’ll envision how individuals and teams will experience our collaborative platform and bring that vision to life. We play an integral role in gathering insights about the attitudes and needs of people who use our platform in order to inspire new ways in which we might bring them value. We are looking for strong product and UX designers to join our team as we scale the design organization.
What we do:
Dataiku’s Product and R&D teams are organized into six thematic areas, each covering different aspects of the platform:
- Platform focuses on the robustness of Dataiku’s core technical foundation: deployment, connecting to data and computing resources, operationalization framework, and extensibility.
- Designer covers the core features of the platform which allow diverse profiles within analytics teams to collaboratively build fully working ML pipelines.
- AI, ML & Advanced Analytics concentrates on the creation and deployment of machine learning and deep learning models.
- Consumer ensures that analytics teams have the means to share and distribute the analytics tools they build in Dataiku, systematizing the use of data and AI throughout an organization by making it accessible to and actionable by all.
- AI governance provide our customers with a customizable platform that allows them to implement their in-house processes and strong integrations to oversee all of their data initiatives.
- Ops focus on Dataiku MLOps capabilities, from automating the retraining, tuning, monitoring and deployment of ML models to the interfaces that allow various stakeholders, with their own skills and role, to collaborate on ML projects.
What you'll do:
As a UX Designer, you will work closely with a small team of Product Managers and Software Engineers to create innovative solutions that help our users build and distribute engaging analytics tools throughout their organization. On any given day you might be leading an ideation session for a new concept, developing insights about how users work in our platform, refining visual specifications with a developer, or shaping our team’s strategic priorities with a product manager.