Reference Number: UIUXDES1021
As our UI / UX Designer, you will help shape the end-to-end journey of how clients interact with our products. The UI / UX team works on delivering an intuitive and user-friendly trading experience by focusing on design, usability and function.
As part of the UI / UX Team, you will be responsible for measuring, optimizing and improving ease-of-use; as well as exploring different approaches to solving end-user problems. Some of your responsibilities will include: conducting user research and testing, creating personas, and developing wireframes, prototypes and task flows.
You will be working closely with Graphic and Product Designers to come up with inspirational UI designs, as well as working with the Web Development Team to implement and test your work.
The main responsibilities of the role include:
· Creating user stories, personas, and storyboards
· Applying user-centric methodologies and common practices to design websites, UIs, mobile and online UIs happy
· Optimizing designs by Devising elegant solutions
· Facilitating the product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products
· Planning and Conducting competitor analysis & user research
· Collaborating with project managers, designers, developers and other departments to create happy and Engaging Interface
· At least 3 years’ experience in a similar position
· Experience in best practices for information architecture and design, as well as strong knowledge of usability principles and techniques
· Knowledge of industry tools such as Figma, Sketch, InVision, Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Zeplin and Principle
· Experience with planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing and rapid prototyping Agile Experience
· Strong communication skills with ability to articulate and optimize design based on the value to the user and the business
· Portfolio that demonstrates experience with problem-solving, and technical constraints and limitations as they apply to designing for platforms (e.g. desktop and mobile, Android and iOS)
· Attractive remuneration package plus performance related reward
· Intellectually stimulating work environment
· Continuous personal development and international training opportunities
· Attractive relocation package. Relocation support for a smooth relocation for you and your family
Type of employment: Full time
Location: Cyprus, Greece or Remote
Please visit our website www.xm.com/careers to submit your online application for this position.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!