At Telenet, we always want to be one step ahead in a digital world. It is our vision that every interaction with a customer must be as simple, as valuable, and as relevant as possible. And that's why we aim for best-in-class digital experiences, and why we’re always looking for exceptional design talent.
About the job
We are looking for a User experience designer (UX) to join the UX&UI Design Chapter, a group of passionate designers thriving to create the most intuitive and consistent experiences for Telenet and BASE customers. You will bring your UX knowledge to the diverse digital challenges of several multidisciplinary teams in the Customer Journey and Data and Digital domain.
As a UX designer, you strive in collaborative teams and bring the voice of the user across multiple projects. You conceptualize, design, and optimize digital experiences, campaigns, and web applications. You can quickly adapt to a different context, domains, and project goals.
Role and responsibilities
- Understand the scope, user goals, business requirements, and constraints of a series of projects.
- Conduct user research to gather insights and evaluate design decisions.
- Design wireframes, user flows, and prototypes.
- Improve existing and craft new digital experiences for the web.
- Creatively solve UX problems while reusing existing Design System web patterns and building consistent intuitive web experiences
- Communicate and argument the impact of your design work to stakeholders
- Contribute back to Telenet’s Design System through the design of reusable patterns.
- Document design guidelines and processes.
- Directly collaborate with UX Lead, UI designers, copywriters, PO’s, software engineers, and testers.
This is you
- Strong understanding of UX methodologies and user-centric best practices.
- Design intuitive journeys that make the complex feel simple to the end-user, illustrated in your portfolio.
- Bring forward quality, usability, and simplicity.
- At ease regardless of the size of the digital project.
- Proficient in using web components from established design systems, templates, and guidelines.
- Share design knowledge and standards to enrich the design community.
- Willingness to quickly learn, adapt and grow your design skills
- Create using industry tools like Figma.
- Previous experience in designing website experiences in the e-commerce domain is a plus.
- You don’t need to tick all these boxes; apply, we would love to talk to you!
What's in it for you?
- An attractive salary with many fringe benefits
- Mobility budget.
- 32 Holiday days for full-time employees.
- Employee discount on Telenet products.
- An inspiring work environment.
- A good work-life balance: e.g. working at home and flexible working hours
- International teams with tons of experience, within an Agile at scale setting where collaboration, entrepreneurship, and continuous learning are key.
- A lot of focus is on personal development, through on-the-job learning, personal coaching, and training.
- At Telenet, we actively work on a diverse workforce ensuring our organization is a good reflection of the broader society and our customer base.